outer banks arrests

harry potter reborn as regulus black fanfiction

• by

What is her animagus form? "My pick-up lines are great." tapestry, Editors: Steve VanderArk and Jeanne Kimsey. Conqueror or Usurper. Regulus Black survived the inferi only for the aftereffects of the cursed cave to attack his magic and turn him into a squib. When Sirius met James on the train to Hogwarts, he suddenly wanted to be sorted into Gryffindor, which must have disappointed his parents. . Unfortunately, said master of death has grown to be a sociopath that is hellbent on making Dumbledore suffer And maybe forgot about the dark lord who takes offense to this. Scenes of a sexual nature, attempted rape and ETHALINE FLORENCE MALFOY, twin of Draco Malfoy and the second choice finds comfort in a certain raven haired boy the Malfoy family despises after Death Eaters invade the Quidditch Tournament. Example: Hermione acting unusually stupid. Rated T.], What will happen when a goblin-raised Harry arrives at Hogwarts? right in front of Regulus Black. Also still in progress, and last updated in 2013, but beautifully written. This is a Poly/Mnage story. Biographical information Harry Potter Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Born Your wife, can you tell us more about her? He says, adjusting his tie a little. ***** Trigger warnings: They soon discover, the end of the world is just the beginning of their story. We need you and Mr Ronald and Miss Granger to stay safe at Hogwarts this year. Ron finds out about it in a shocking way. Who even knew he was still alive? But she's also a witch which allows her to enter into the wizarding world. Until, as Master of Death, he's reborn one Turais Rigel Black, older brother to Sirius and Regulus. Members of the House of Black and their history seem to have made a tradition of naming their children after stars and constellations. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. In the end I just say fuck it and instead of hitting the target, I just waste the bullet. Hermione x Scabior. Later while hiding with Hermione and Ron at Grimmauld Place, Harry saw the name Regulus Arcturus Black and figured out he was R.A.B., then he asked Kreacher to tell him what he knew about the fake locket and the Slytherins real Horcrux locket. Regulus Remembrall A short one-shot, with an abrupt ending, but an interesting premise. While Im by no means an expert on the fandom, I love everything about the Harry Potter universe. This is a work just to post additional content for the series I am working on about Harry basically being the next Merlin but is raised in Forks Washington by Regulus Black. (Dark AU. At the age of 130, Harry Potter dies long after his friends and family have. regulus black reborn as harry potter fanfiction A Harry who has received training, already knows the prophecy and has no scar. Does co-parenting with Lily count? But, of course, when has things ever went as planned. [Marcus Flint x Katie Bell. This is a collection of one-shots with different characters, based in that world. I had to stop him. Male[1] Sirius told Harry dismissively I doubt Regulus was ever important enough to be killed by Voldemort in person (OP6). What if in that universe Harr Dead to the world, the Mistress of Death Corona Lily Potter is on a mission. [Hermione x Theodore. "Yes Malfoy what the bloody hell is so important to wake me up at 2 in the morning for?!" But that is hardly fair since by his own admission, Sirius was always treated like royalty at home and everywhere in the Wizarding World as a member of the Black family. . [fem!ocinsert] [completed!] Harry Potter Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Also there's only a bit from when they're younger, like a few filler sections so don't worry it jumps pretty much right into their relationship. Hero or Villain. Petunia married a biochemist, and Harry grew up reading science and science fiction. Are you crying? He asks. Do I need to Febreze you before we share an enclosed space?[Non-magical AU. Oh, they will. Written for The Quidditch League Fanfiction Competition. I put the What if in another universe Harry Potter was actually Harriet Potter? It's time for another year at Hogwarts for Holland Potter. What if he and Lily got married and had Harry? (DH10). ], Hermione has a loving husband. The Age of Strife is closing on a last, great struggle for the throne Europa left her descendant.The Peverells were broken by triplets kings and their arrogance, and it will be to the descendant of all three to resolve the issue.Arise children of Death! The experience was similar to when Harry had first entered Kings Cross in his first year. Until the war was over, and he could face his brother.But his brother betrayed the Potters. Looking for regulus black fan fics : r/HPfanfiction - Reddit Impossible, even. Will he join the light? Of course, they wont all be good, but therell be something to suit everyone! Book Riot no longer promotes J.K. Rowling in light of statements she has made against the trans community. . How different would Harry's life be if both his parents were still alive? Regulus ordered Kreacher to return to the island with him, substituted a fake horcrux for the real one, then told Kreacher to take the real Horcrux locket and destroy it. * this is a fanfic, and therefore some details will be different from cannon. 13. One of his grandfathers (either Arcturus or Pollux) was awarded Order of Merlin 1st Class for "Services to the Ministry" (OP6).Aunts, Uncles: Most notably Uncle Alphard, who left Sirius money, and Aunt Elladora who started the tradition of beheading house-elves when they were too old to carry tea trays. Dragon child. SLOWBURN!!!!! Usually they are given character names just to keep order on a film set. "Sirius Black has been spotted near Hogwarts." By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). Hermione is the one who puts two-and-two together about that: Whether hed manage to destroy it or not, hed want to keep it hidden from Voldemort, wouldnt he? Rated T.], Odd little one shots that may or may not be turned into their own stories. What is time?Time is a funny, fragile machine that functions as it pleases, creating and taking, running on seconds, minutes, hours, and so on and so forth.Time is great because it only ever moves forward.Time is inconvenient because you cannot go back.But wouldn't that be nice? Regulus Black has survived so long on his cunning and ambition and wit. "Would I get to live for myself? Harry is clearly in an abusive situation so Regulus does what any sane person does when they discover the child of their dead lover and his dead wife is in an abusive household. After the events of The Deathly Hallows, Harry Potter is more than ready to kick back and enjoy life without the knife of a prophecy over his head. Thanks to . Before. In Latin, regulus means "little king" and was . Singer. She blinks at him, her expression alternating between indignation and incredulity and flat-out fury. Regulus Black was Dead.And he was supposed to stay dead- lie low, until he figured out how to destroy that damned locket. After the death of James and Lily Potter, Regulus has spent the past few years trying to find out where Dumbledore had left their child. He survived and is now living with the burden of what that means. Ron told her that if she doesnt fight for herself no one will ever leave her alone so shes just trying to follow his advice. [A lovely one-shot by a highly prolific author in the fandom! Blood status Looking for any good fics where Regulus either lives or comes back to life somehow. Remember all those awful things we had to get rid of when we were here last time? Things change. this list of Harry Potter erotica recommendations, Expand Your Bookshelf With These 8 Interstellar Books Like The Expanse, The Best Sci-Fi Spaceships from Across the Galaxies, When Children's Book Authors Don't Like Children's Books, Love & Other Epic Adventures: Science Fiction Romance Books, 10 Bedtime Stories for Adults to Help You Get Some Shut Eye. Obviously rated M. Well written! Regulus had commanded Kreacher to come back, however, so the elf was compelled to return using house-elf magic. Community content is available under. ], Vernon changed in the beginning to be a better man, thanks to a wish. Regulus had nothing left to live for. Looking for Disney, Game of Thrones, or Marvel movie casting calls? How will Holland handle events out of her control? Regulus will continue to survive for him. Rated Mature: For Depictions of Violence, Torture, Implied Assaults etc. Grandparents: Arcturus (1901-1991) and Melania (McMillan) Black, and Pollux (1912-1990) and Irma (Crabbe) Black. Please consider turning it on! What they all have in common is that theyre well-written, something that can be hard to come across in the fan fiction world. Position: Beater 1 - Be inspired by a song from Game of Thrones: Brave Danny Flint. (pairing) Remus/Sirius. But she has been discovered by the last person she wants to see[AU. Is he able to move on from the guilt of their deaths?Established relationship Drarry.EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL. AU:Alternate Universe. [Slightly more unusual premise Harry is blind. siblings Cookie Notice Harry asked. Im reading linkffn(10610076) right now so Ive been hooked to the idea. mature Cookie Notice [started: 22/11/20] [AU. Regulus black deserved to die at the cave, yet he didn't. Regulus Black - Harry Potter Lexicon Hermione is one of the few wizards left free, concealed in the ruins of Hogwarts. Make connections. Certainly unique. Now I am sure you have heard of the Marauders and Remus Lupin. Rated M. The author has OVER 900 Harry Potter fan fictions, mostly erotic one-shots. However, the elf was left behind to die by Voldemort on the secret island in the sea cave where hed hidden the locket Horcrux. Now I wake up as a baby again, but not just any baby, but as the daughter of James and Lily Potter?! And two, Harry Potter, James Potter's son, is in danger. What if Lily Evans never fell in love with James Potter? Until an owl landed on his desk, providing him with the news he had not expected. Blaise Zabini x Ginny Weasley. "I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret." He was dynamic. 5/03/2021- Currently updating. Ill still kick your arse.[Non-magical AU. From automation to data analysis, AI has Tourism campaign casting call for millennials, Ontario, CA. Rated M.], Draco Malfoy thinks he might know whose thoughts are scrawling themselves on his skin, but thats crazy. ], It has been three years since Voldemort won. How long have you been married? The man asks. . And portmanteaus! The author has plenty more Dramione stories which are also must-reads! And then Regulus had someone to fight for. In fact, several Order members tried to open it, but it was stuck (they thought). harry potter - Moonlight_hyena - Wattpad Until, as Master of Death, he's reborn one Turais Rigel Black, older brother to Sirius and Regulus. Harry Potter makes it worth it. $5,000 Gatorade Commercial Casting Call for Football Players, $225/Day Perkins & Will Commercial Casting Call, Netflix's 'COBRA KAI' Season 6 Open Casting Call, Tourism Campaign Casting Call for Millennials, HBO Max 'Pretty Little Liars' Skating Scene Extras Casting Call, Wedding Scene Featured Extras Casting Call, Many fans speculate as to why Lavender Brown's actress was changed for Half Blood Prince, but the reasoning is quite simple. I wonder if theres any well written ones out there? Harry travelled to the sea cave with Dumbledore and retrieved the gold locket which Regulus and Kreacher left in the stone basin. A world where she'll meet a certain werewolf whom is also one of her teacher. What if a half a year after his death voldemort tries to rise again, but instead he gives Harry and his people a second chance?Harry gets his family back. Having no luck, he decides to take a little break to try and see if he could at least find more of Voldemort's Horcruxes. A Draco Malfoy love story. We dont support JKR here, my characters will be queer, non-binary, disabled and diverse and any hate will be deleted. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. EWE:This stands for Epilogue, What Epilogue?, and refers to any fan fiction in which the Nineteen Years Later chapter has been ignored. Regulus goes to school with the Golden Trio. Slayer or Tamer. In 1978, Orion Arcturus Black meets Hogwart's newest Defense against the Dark Arts teacher, one Hadrian Altair Peverell for the first time. Saved at first by her quick wit, Luna learns the depth of human eviland becomes the Dark Lords greatest weakness. As Fate's favorite and Death's master, Harry unknowingly fixes different versions of the wizarding world in every kind of way. Still in progress. [A classic AU. I am here for the sole reason that the alternative was community service. / Hermione moderates a post-Avada Kedavra support group. He was James, and she was Lily, and one day they shared a kiss, but before that they shared many arguments, for he was cocky, and she was sweet, and matters of the heart require time. Currently this first work is 95% complete while the next 7 works are all mapped out. [The funny first installment in a series of Jily-centric fics. When he was 17 he left home to get his own place, thanks to an inheritance from Uncle Alphard. But, is that possible surrounded by feuding werewolves and vampires, in a town that seems to be attracting any and all magical beings? Also, updating will be rough. Good thing he was raised by a very wise wizard and has very wise friends. Fanon: Concepts which are so popular, and used in so many fan fictions, that many fans confuse them with canon. ], Will they or wont they? Any recs would greatly appreciated :). And he was legally the parent of their son. He lived long enough for his mother to disown him. When Regulus was sorted into Slytherin in the family tradition, suddenly there was House rivalry in addition to sibling rivalry. Would Sirius have sacrificed himself in a far-off cave, so that no one ever knew about it? Read to find out. Aurora Diggory's life is turned upside down when her beloved older brother is brutally murdered during the Triwizard Tournament. They were supposed to raise him together, after the war, the three of them together.But James and Lily are dead.And Regulus doesn't get to be. (In which Hermione accidentally ends up in 1950, pitted against an ascending Dark Lord in his prime, caught in the entanglement of pureblood politics, dark magic, and Tom Riddles interest). Certainly he had lost more than a few, but Harry Potter was still alive and well. Regulus Black I | Harry Potter Wiki | Fandom What if instead of fighting against Voldemort she moved to America and met a certain Canadian mutant by the name of James Logan Howlett? To the Dark LordI now I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I whodicovered your secret. A Much Better Son: Character Essay on Regulus Black, Severus and Regulus and Their Paths to Redemption, Ep. As a name, it has also been applied to the star Alpha Leonis, which is situated at the heart of the lion in the constellation Leo. For more information, please see our Add your own. Well, tenth times the charm right? Rated M.], No one missed Riddles pale fist tightening around the useless wand in his lap. So I did the only conceivable thing I could think of. But can she deal with the stress of destroying Voldemort once again, while a certain black haired star constantly perusing after her and does she return his feelings? Will they be able to prevent the dangers that are too come? In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. 1959[1] (aged 52-53) Rated M.], Are you not scared of him? [A smutty two-shot with an interesting pairing: Hermione Granger x Adrian Pucey. (FemHarry) Origi She was a silent killer. One-shot. Out of desperation, Hermione suggested a ritual. He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1972 and was . I know that there are several, but I can only think of three really well known ones and all are centered on Harry: The Art of Self-Fashioning: Harry-centric, Neville is BWL, Regulus lived and eventually teams up with Minerva of all people to help Harry. Years later, hes determined to make Harry more than a friend. For the love of Merlin, I could not let him do that. Too bad she cant remember anything about him. Amelia asks her curly haired friend. Have you been bitten by the travel bug and c Harry Potter's History of Recasting and Changing Characters' Races, http://tumblrisweird.tumblr.com/post/33658523870/how-lavender-brown-became-white, 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Casting Call for Lead and Supporting Roles, Kylie Jenner Black Lives Matter Comment Sparks 'Racist' Controversy, As LA and NYC Struggle with COVID-19, Atlanta's Film Industry is Booming. Romantic short stories, multiple pairings, mostly Dramione but some by request. She musters all the fury in her 7-year-old body and channels it into her voice when she speaks through the tears. He had a way of reaching Regulus that no one else ever could, as if his eyes were a direct line to his soul.And with merely a blink,he was capable of ripping Regulus heart wide open, exposing every vulnerability and fear he ever tried to bury. Angsty. . #1 in Potter 4-20-2021 Tom Riddle has got a rather peculiar reputation. Distantly related to Molly Weasley.Family motto: Toujours pur (French for "always pure") (OP6).Family crest: is mentioned in OP6 but not described; however, Rowling drew it on her Black Family Tree. Hermione gasps, reading the Daily Prophet. Becoming an actor, model, or performer is tough. Losing her muggle mother early on as a casualty of the wizarding war, Abigail is raised dutifully by the very young, freshly graduated Marauders. The last thing she saw before blackness consumed her was a plume of metallic dust and vitreous fragments, tiny prisms dancing behind her eyelids. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Harry said rolling over so his back was facing the blond. Regulus Black was the younger brother of Sirius Black. ], Pansy Parkinson has always loved Draco Malfoy, but Blaise Zabini has always loved her. Pure-blood[1] [An extraordinarily well-written fic. Like Draco. And fan fiction tropes which have become so pervasive, even diehard fans might be fooled into thinking theyre genuine JKR products! [Rated T. Dramatic, a bit dark. #1 in Regulus Black 24/02/22 #1 in . Follow Etta Potter as she discovers there is a lot more to her than just the girl who lives under the stairs. I kissed him. Rated M.], We both know you were hoping and praying Potter would get called in tonight so you could come to me and get what you really need. Oh shes wonderful. Losing her muggle mother early on as a casualty of the wizarding war, Abigail is raised dutifully by the very young, freshly graduated Marauders. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. So when this witch and Regulus fianc were tragically murdered two years later, leaving a child behind, how would the story most people knew be changed? Own no characters or photos. Amelia lived a horrid life with her horrible adoptive mother, until one fate Lyra Malfoy has always felt like a stranger in her family, she felt misplaced. Regulusis Latin for 'the little king;' the brightest star in the constellation Leo. -COMPLETED- Can you do that for us?. How did you two meet? Mary isn't really surprised that the mention of a significant other is sparking the interest of the interviewer more than her music, she should be disappointed, but she really can't pass up an opportunity to talk about Lily. When the Winter Soldier; the only person she has ever known, goes rogue, she is given one mission; to kill the Winter Soldier. Regulus had joined the Death Eaters two years ago, feeling bold and proud of his choice. That was the brief story most people knew for a very long time. Rated M.], Hermiones destiny is altered by the Powers that Be. (A good example would be Draco Malfoys middle name: contrary to almost every fan fiction ever, its Lucius. Chaos ensues. And you; their sun. Rated M.], As a captive of Lord Voldemort, Luna Lovegood never thought she would live beyond the first 24 hours. This is going to be a long night, Granger.[Smutty, but not PWP. Stars are born. It shows a shield with hounds rampant emblazoned with a chevron, 2 five-pointed stars and a short sword.Siblings: Sirius Black (c.1960-1996).Location of childhood home: 12 Grimmauld Place, London.Hogwarts: Slytherin c.1972; Seeker. There was a locket . Regulus never married and never had children. Rated T.], They meet on the playground. [I came across this because it was recommended in a Time article nearly ten years ago its a total classic. Funny, very sexy one-shot. Suggestive and explicit sexual themes, and mild offensive language. Will there only be 1 war? PWP:Alternatively meaning Plot, What Plot?, or the slightly seedier Porn Without Plot. Exactly what it says on the tin. Unlike Sirius, Regulus was favored by their parents because he shared their overweening pride in their heritage and their belief in pure-blood supremacy; indeed, Regulus became one of Voldemorts Death Eaters around 1977 at the age of sixteen. Sirius Black died, but woke up with a green-eyed teenager offering his Slytherin scarf to him. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Together, they conquered the night. For the honor of Kreacher? Casting Calls and news is updated daily get the industry news here! He could contently wait for the boy to come of age now, and continue the last of the prophecy. James eyes were as dark as the dephts of a river,their gaze a mirror that reflected every flaw of Regulus. He couldnt tell her the truth. Regulus Black was the younger brother of Sirius Black.Unlike Sirius, Regulus was favored by their parents because he shared their overweening pride in their heritage and their belief in pure-blood supremacy; indeed, Regulus became one of Voldemort's Death Eaters around 1977 at the age of sixteen.. Sirius thought that Regulus was killed by Death Eaters because he panicked and tried to leave . This work could have adult content. Please consider turning it on! He was presumed dead one month later. Family members The last thing I remember before the darkness consumed me, was the smell of a hospital and a figure with a scythe. "You do Rebel Simmons was just a girl who was dealt a shitty hand in the game of life. An emergency meeting reveals starling Amelia sat in the Great Hall, beside her best friend, Hermione Granger. In reality, Regulus began to have a change of heart when he saw first hand what the Dark Lord was doing. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). (HBP29). Kreacher Remembrall Good fics where Regulus lives/comes back to life??? - Reddit House of Black[1]Gamp family[1]Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and WizardrySlytherin (possibly) In alchemy, a "star regulus" is formed from heating the shiny metal antimony, part of the process in creating the Philosopher's Stone (Indiana University: Chymistry, Wikipedia: antimony). What happens when they realise they've been lied too? Now the Head Boy is in the Hospital Wing with no recollection of who he is or who she is but he certainly doesnt care enough to keep his perverse thoughts to himself. He was attracted to [Voldemort's power], but the reality of what it meant was way too much to handle." [1], Members of the House of Black and their history seem to have made a tradition of naming their children after stars and constellations. The real evil fo ! Calling all wanderlust-filled millennials and Gen-Zers! and our Absolutely fabulous. Rated M.], Every couple has secrets. "Go to bed Malfoy." The story starts in the early 1980s and ends in early 1988 (though this may change if I should get more ideas while writing), work in progress, irregular updates (I try to update once a week but tbh thats pretty unrealistic for me). One of the tragedies in the story of Regulus is how little his brother Sirius thought of him. Read What if Harry Potter had been born a girl? If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. However, she was played by Jessie Cave in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Deathly Hallows: Part 1 and Part 2. It's unknown what Voldemort believes to have happened to Regulus, as he would likely be aware that Regulus wasn't killed by the Death Eaters. HarryPotter.Wikia attempts to explains why casting directors decided to change the race for the character:

Bugs In Uncooked Pasta, Weston Pro 2300 Troubleshooting, A Big Hand For The Little Lady Trivia, Articles H