outer banks arrests

staysure contact email

• by

Thank you for your kind comments, we will pass them on to the team. We have travelled over the last few years to visit family who live in the EU and discovered Staysure after comparing web-sites. Good price and easy to fill in medical history. If something does go wrong while youre on holiday, were here to help. We are pleased to hear you will be recommending Staysure to others and that you found the price excellent. If you need to make a claim, we'll make it as easy and stress-free as possible. 10:00am - 4:00pm. I was renewing our insurance for one year. 202 45 Easy 1-Click Apply (STAYSURE) Data Protection Advisor job in Northampton, ENG. I bought an annual travel policy with 3 declared medical problems all of which were under control. Our growing family of travel insurance brands include Staysure, Avanti Travel Insurance, Payingtoomuch.com, Rock Insurance and Petsure. 0000266785 00000 n We constantly strive to be the best in our sector; creating a dynamic culture that encourages ideas, working together as one team and adopting a vision that sets us apart from the competition. 0000003360 00000 n This website uses cookies to enable essential site functionality, as well as marketing, personalised ads, and analytics. I cannot fault any aspect of the help and support they provided. 0000016559 00000 n This year's renewal did not require me to contact Staysure as i had no changes to my policy. UK Contact Centres. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. Email us: You can also email us at [email protected] Postal Address: If you prefer you can write to us at the following postal address: Britannia House, 3-5 Rushmills Business Park, Bedford Road Northampton NN4 7YB Share. Second call, got a lovely gentleman who completed my insurance policy and was professional and supportive. 0000276322 00000 n Documents arrived sometime after i went on holiday.Dated 10 days before i left so i dont know exactly when they turned up.Supposed to be 5 workingdays .Also seemed the cost had spiralled from previous year (again documents late, arrived after I left) Very unsatisfactory. Unfortunately Trustpilot does not allow us to post our contact details in these replies. Get the best price and save money now. 0000021984 00000 n Dear Austin D, Thank you for your feedback. My parents and I booked a holiday and he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Staysure Travel Insurance is administered by Howserv Limited which is registered in England and Wales number 03882026. Thank you for choosing Staysure and we hope you have a lovely trip. Thank you, I have found it difficult to get confirmation/ documents relating to the policies I have taken out. I welcome your feedback on this matter. 308-314 London Road, Hadleigh, Benfleet, Essex SS7 2DD . Resolver is a totally free service that you can use to complain effectively. hV{PSgQLGox BMm"QQnx (,P [@CPp@!uDlQB`ang o;;\ M)`kvYy>i8|kI >Adv>rBv1*6u@GjHieqj~eO!dh\i| 9:00am - 5:30pm. Address Northampton, ENG. I have only ever spoken to one helpful person there the rest tell me it's in the pile and won't discuss it further. Save BIG w/ (14) Staysure Expat Travel Insurance verified coupon codes & storewide coupon codes. Find out how we combat fake reviews. 0000015353 00000 n Instead, theyre full of the info you need to get things sorted. Salary: 150,000. Useful telephone numbers - we are here to help you Call our Customer Services Team If you have a query or need to amend your policy in any way 0333 006 8033 Or if calling from outside the UK +44 1604 210 845 Call our 24 hour Medical Emergency Support If you require medical assistance whilst on holiday +44 1403 288 414 Freephone when calling from a landline within the USA +1 844 780 0639 Dear Eirlyn Jenkins,Thank you for leaving us a review.I am pleased to hear our colleagues were very nice over the phone and we have been able to update your health declaration with no increase in the price.I will pass your lovely comments to the team.Thank you for choosing StaysureKind Regards Alex. n]@ =z'VL/zT yjQeA? We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Great service! Dear Dudley Baker, Thank you for your comments. Very easy to make a change to my policy. Telling us about your conditions is simple and straight-forward. Get started now and lets get this sorted. The only thing I would say is that the advisors speak far too quickly, as though reading from a card making it more difficult to hear what they were saying and I'm not hard of hearing. It was a bit confusing trying to work out which claim form to use but I spoke to their customer service who said to use the one for "Travel Delay". Don't forget . We may take up to 7 working days to respond to post. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. We inspire, motivate and empower our employees to be the very best through a clear vision and live by the Staysure Group values. 0000004926 00000 n Dear Mr Morrow Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.I am sorry to hear that your documents did not arrive in time for your trip. Those who are up to 85 can travel up to 35 days at a time. It has a score of 4.7 out of 5.0 stars from over 248,000 reviews. You can change your address by accessing your 'MyStaysure ' Account. I shall certainly use this company again, brill. The customer helpline was really good & the person I spoke to was really helpful & went through everything with me to make sure we got the best deal. Weve helped millions of people find a resolution. As most of our team are working from home, we might take a little longer to take your call. Britannia House, 3-5 Rushmills Business Park, Bedford Road Northampton NN4 7YB. Dear Mr Chalk Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Its available for those aged 70 and under and is already included as standard when you choose a Comprehensive Annual policy for up to 21 days cover. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Please input a valid email address. I have renewed based on previous claims experience and the fair treatment of cover offered during Covid. I am also sorry to hear that the cost had increased from previous years you had insured with us. I found the documentation comprehensive but lacking in easy to understand short summaries of the policy cover. Volunteering. 0000022333 00000 n Staysure has collected 106 reviews with an average score of 2.84. Have found them to be very competitive for our requirements. Staysure is a trading name of TICORP Limited. The renewal administration works very well. Staysure has an overall rating of 2.8 out of 5, based on over 116 reviews left anonymously by employees. Staysure travel insurance has a customer rating of 'Excellent' on the customer review site Trustpilot. Resolver is a completely free complaint-resolution tool that puts the British consumer directly in touch with the customer service providers who can resolve their complaint. Lucy (unsure of surname) was wonderful. We are pleased to hear Melvin explained everything you needed to know and found the price reasonable. Payment through a mamber of staff was reasonably efficient but there was a long delay before the person was available. 0000275647 00000 n You can get award-winning travel insurance, with no upper age limit and well cover most pre-existing medical conditions. Covering your medical conditions on your expat travel insurance is worth doing right. my insurance found I needed treatment for skin cancer but didn't increase the price Spoke to very nice people on the phone. They contacted the Doctor and dealt with any queries very effectively. Staysure is a private company. Dear Mr ThompsonThank you for taking the time to leave a reviewIt is great to hear that you found it easy to insure and you found the policy good value for money.Kind regardsRoss, Excellent help and advice for older peopleThanks, Dear Joy WoodhouseThank you for your feedback.I am pleased to hear you have had an excellent experience with Staysure.I will pass your great comments to the team.Kind regards Ross, No problems booking everything on line, great service, reasonable cost. Thank you for your feedback and your kind comments, we will pass your comments on to the team. However, we would like to assist you in any way we can.Unfortunately Trustpilot does not allow us to post our contact details in these replies. We are remunerated by commission for the arrangement, service and renewal of your insurance policy. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Lastly, I gave my friends name to get 20 per cent discount which I happily recieved but my friend missed out as I completed policy by phone and not Internet. Kind regardsKatie. The insurance cover is expensive considering I can not work due to my illness untop of my holiday, considering someone without an illness can get cover for 10-15 & im stable, dont be in/out of hospital regularly for anything only routine scans which is done as an outpatient. When I began to read out the relevant emails from Ms X saying that I WAS covered, she very rudely interrupted me , saying "Look can you stop pressing all the buttons on your phone and making all that noise!" 0000007547 00000 n Find out how we combat fake reviews. Thank you for choosing Staysure! We are always looking for talented individuals, and you may just be what we are looking for If you want to join the UKs most trusted travel insurance brand and be part of our success story - wed love to hear from you. She gave me several options to think about. There are 48 customers that Staysure, rating them as bad. 0000005472 00000 n To contact our press team, please email [email protected]. As expected it was expensive. Northampton 0000009965 00000 n If you are a British National, a spouse or dependant of a British National and permanently lived in either France, Spain or Portugal for six of the past 12 months then you may be eligible to take out an Expat Travel Insurance policy. Dear Mrs CG JonesThank you for your comments. Many thanks. We may take up to 7 working days to respond to post. Please call our customer service team who will happily up date the matter further for you. One very happy & satisfied customer. Over 700 people work across our brands and our head office is in Northampton. If you have multiple claims, or you'd just rather speak to someone over the phone, you can call our Claims team on 01403 288 410. Eventually just went on to website, continued to end, entered bank details, went on to bank app and page was lost when tried to go back to complete policy.Phoned Staysure and first lady didn't seem to understand me and I was cut off. Registered ofce: First Floor, Grand Ocean Plaza, Ocean Village, Gibraltar. Then like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. 0000004682 00000 n I contacted Stay Sure as I was unsure about insurance whilst undergoing investigations and awaiting a diagnosis. So patient and helpful. We are a portfolio of brands across travel and pet insurance spanning direct to consumer sales, price comparison and a new yet-to-be-launched offering. Name Job Title/Designation Company Email Contact Number View Number; Human Resources (HR) HR . Write to us. I needed to see a doctor during my holiday and Staysure gave me a reassuring service. We called and were promised calls back but never received any, when we called again operators said there were no previous calls recorded but when we insisted and gave names and times of who we had spoken to they found the calls. View job description, responsibilities and qualifications. We'd also like to use analytics cookies so we can understand how you use our services and to make improvements. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. . But wait for it in order to process the 68 increase I ALSO HAD TO PAY A 5 ADMIN FEE!!! So you can be confident that youve got the right cover, thats tailored just for you. This is the first time we've been abroad, so we'd never had travel insurance before. We are pleased to hear our colleagues were helpful, efficient and provided excellent service. Travel with confidence with award-winning Travel Insurance for your next break. Dear Ann Ford Thank you for your comments. We had a Staysure travel insurance policy with extra cruise cover which included compensation for missed ports. . We have always used Staysure for our travel insurance and have always been satisfied. Salary: 60,000 + 10% bonus. Opening Times. Isla Graciosa, 1, 28703 San Sebastin de los Reyes (Madrid), Espaa). Check out what 268,839 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Available 24/7, it's the easiest way to view your documents or to make any changes. Please call our customer service team who will happily investigate the matter further for you. Contact details. As title suggests, recommend staysure to anyone. Find out more about Staysure and get your travel insurance quote today 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Thank you for choosing Staysure! Thank you so much for the friendly chat and going over your working time to support me. Staysure is in financial services sector. We're so passionate about covering pre-existing conditions that we're now . It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. They weren't sent to her email address, which would have been simple. 0000284821 00000 n One more step! Very easy site to useeven when I forgot an existing medical condition for my hysband it was simple to amend onlineHave never had to claim thankfully so hope that is just as easy if we ever have to having had awful experience with a pet insurance company recently! The excess amount is shown under each section in the table of benefits in your policy wording.

Two Strand Twist Natural Hair, Articles S